A Winterville man was arrested on a cost he broke right into a church close to Previous Tar Street Wednesday morning.
Dominique Angelo Anderson, 28, of 518 Gale Blvd. was arrested by the Pitt County Sheriff’s Workplace for breaking and coming into at Integrity Church on Irish Lane. Based on an incident report, the break in was reported at 12:18 a.m.
Anderson made his first courtroom look at 9 a.m. Wednesday morning in keeping with an arrest warrant. He was held on a $25,000 secured bond on the Pitt County Detention Heart.
Anderson has prior arrests for felony breaking and coming into, conspiracy to commit breaking and coming into and larceny in Wake County.
The sheriff’s workplace in different circumstances launch stories with the next particulars and allegations.
- 800 block Gum Swamp Church Street, Greenville, 5:54 p.m., March 31: 4 catalytic converters valued at $1,500 stolen from residence; case lively.
- 4600 block Corey Street, Winterville, 5:53 p.m., March 31: girl stories assaulted by youngster at residence; case unfounded.
- 3300 block Avon Street, Greenville, 5:22 p.m., March 31: girl threatened at residence; case lively.
- 1300 block Grace Road, Greenville, 1:57 a.m., March 31: girl assaulted by boyfriend at residence; case lively.
The Greenville Police Division launched stories with the next particulars and allegations.
210 S.W. Greenville Blvd., 6:03 p.m., March 31: meals valued at $101.53 stolen at Walmart; objects recovered; case cleared by quotation.
- 500 block Brighton Park Drive, 9:56 a.m., March 31: girl assaulted at residence; case inactive.
- 2700 block Stantonsburg Street, 1:52 p.m., March 31: girl assaulted by boyfriend at residence; case lively.