Word: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Workplace. The individuals named right here have been charged with a criminal offense however haven’t been convicted.
Arrested Friday, March 26, 2021 was:
- Gregory Thomas Mason, 32, by Panola County Sheriff’s Workplace Deputy Jeffrey Martin for harassment and stalking.
Arrested Saturday, March 27, 2021 have been:
- Gregory Dewayne Davenport, 30, by Division of Public Security State Trooper Brandon Norman for violation bond/protecting order.
- Britney Nicole Williams, 33, by Carthage Police Division Investigator Brack LaGrone assault causes bodily harm.
- Rashaan Germaine Perry, 45, by Carthage Police Division Investigator Brack LaGrone for interference with public duties and assault (bodily contact).
Arrested Sunday, March 28, 2021 have been:
- Valentin Gomez, 37, by Division of Public Security State Trooper Joey Tempo for driving whereas intoxicated.
- Jeffrey Paul Smith, 49, by Panola County Sheriff’s Workplace Deputy Robert Duncan for legal trespass.
- Juan Alberto Martinez, 23, by Carthage Police Division Officer Venecia Sigler for driving whereas intoxicated.
Arrested Monday, March 29, 2021 have been:
- Eddie Floyd Hill Jr., 19, by Panola County Sheriff’s Workplace Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to native warrant/participating in organized legal exercise.
- Ethen Santana Poindexter, 21, by Panola County Sheriff’s Workplace Deputy Hollie Mojica pursuant to native warrants/movement to revoke/legal mischief inflicting injury between $100 and $750 (two counts), and movement to revoke/terroristic menace of household/family (two counts).
- Arron Heath Hicks, 19, by Division of Public Security Trooper David Tompkins for failure to cease and render support or give data, and possession of drug paraphernalia.